Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Two things about me: I accumulate a lot of leftovers throughout the week, and I love having friends over for Sunday brunch. BUT I also like to sleep in on the weekends (OK so that was three things about me). This beautiful solution uses up leftovers, feeds the masses, and barely takes any effort at all, which checks off all the above boxes (I’m also kind of OCD, and LOVE checking off boxes…so now you know four things about me). Portion out the ingredients the night before, and sub with whatever veggies and protein you like – I’ve make it with leftover short rib before and it was incredible, although salmon still remains my fave.
- 6 eggs
- seasoning to taste - salt, pepper, herbs, and spices (I like dill, paprika, garlic powder, and thyme)
- 1 1⁄2 cups of chopped leftover salmon (or about 6-8oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups of chopped leftover vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Whisk eggs in a large bowl
3. Add salmon, vegetables, and seasoning, and mix well
4. Pour mixture into a cast iron pan
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until egg is cooked through
6. Remove from oven and serve.