Prep time: 1 minute
Makes two servings
Raw, vegan-friendly, and seriously satisfying, this creamy “mousse” is packed with an amazing variety of healthy fats, and the only added sweetener is a very small amount of raw honey so it won’t send your blood sugar levels through the roof (something we should ALL always be striving for). Plus, it only takes 1 minute to make - wahoo! And while the flavour is fantastic on its own, it’s quite neutral so you can experiment with toppings and creative serving vessels such like the papaya half shown in the picture.
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup cashew butter (or try another butter like sunflower seed or pumpkin seed)
- 2/3 cup of the thick fluffy top of canned coconut cream
- 2 tbsp liquid coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 tsp honey
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and blend with hand-held mixer until fully combined, smooth and fluffy. *Note: A small blender also works really well!
2. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
3. Serve as is, or sprinkle with toppings like hemp hearts or chopped nuts!